Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Reasons Why

I was hoping the title of this post would be a play on words from the title of a book by David James Duncan called "The River Why," but it doesn't seem to have worked out so well. Oh well.

I decided to start a post about being a Kick Ass Gluten Free Girl for several reasons: to help others, to help me (I think writing about my experience about pre-diagnosis to post-diagnosis can be somewhat cathartic), to fulfill a requirement for a class project in Web 2.0.

Let me state up front that I am NOT a medical professional, but I have been gluten-free for 3 1/2 years now.

The purpose of this blog is to talk about my experiences living gluten-free, which include dating, getting married, traveling, eating out, my hospital stay with the birth of my child, grocery shopping, and in general, getting healthy. I'll also talk about my favourite food products.

So, sit back and enjoy the journey!

-KAGFG

No comments:

Post a Comment